- High tea a speciality. Enjoy a sumptuous selection of sweets with your tea
- Great brunch menu. Fresh eggs supplied by our own chickens
- Lunch options include fish & beer battered chips, panini, focaccia
- Fresh juices and smoothies. Anyone for a Pina Colada mocktail?
- Hot drinks include tea, coffee, chai and golden latte
- Selection of freshly baked slices and cakes on offer
The Café is located on the lovely verandahs of the delightful olde worlde Heritage House and looks out over parklands on the eastern edge of town. Rain or shine this is a delightful spot to while away some time…
8.30am until 4pm
Monday to Friday
The Café sells all home-made, honest, local and seasonal food for morning and afternoon tea as well as light lunches and our catering ventures.
The Museum is run by volunteers and is vitally supported by the cafés fundraising activities, all funds return directly to the Museum, its upkeep and activities.
There are weekly specials such as soups, pies, lamb shanks, savoury quiches as well as delicious scones with homemade jams, cakes and slices home made and as fresh as the Bangalow hinterland.
High Teas are a speciality – if you would like to enjoy a high tea please contact us, (bookings are essential! )
It’s all here, just waiting to be discovered.
Good For Groups
Good For Kids
Bangalows Heritage House and café can cater for all types of events, from Christenings, Birthday’s, Business Meetings, Fundraisers, High Teas, Wakes…you name it. We are always happy to talk to you and help cater for your event. For more information about catering, please contact the museum, on 02 66 87 2183 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org