“Congratulations on a wonderful evening of Whisky and Chocolate at Heritage House this evening – it was a truly wonderful evening filled with good food, drinks, chocolate and entertainment.
In particular I enjoyed:
· The ambience – created by the decorations and live music provided by Tom and his musical mates
· The story of whisky – although not a spirits drinker the information provided by Matt allowed me to now more confidently purchase whisky as a gift for whisky drinking friends
· The chocolate matched with whisky – what can I say! Those chocolates are God’s little gift and I can purchase them right here in Bangalow!!!
· The live music – what an inspiration to have live musicians who perform with such a sense of fun – truly delightful
· And as for Fletcher’s ribs – well what can I say……. Smoky, cooked to perfection, and delivered with true Southern charm
All in all a night to be savoured – for those who couldn’t attend, you truly missed out.
Many thanks to the HH staff for their wonderful, behind the scenes effort. I’d come again to an event so beautifully organised in a heartbeat! And I would highly recommend it to friends.
Warm regards and thanks to you”